- - When ticked, you show your hand when you win by making your opponents fold.
- Pokabunga.com gives you the option to select your settings for each deal, in addition to universal settings.
- To set your Game Settings, make your selection of preferred Game style at the Game settings Page on your My Account Section. This will be the default settings for your game on the table.
- You can apply a deal level setting, by making your selection during the deal by clicking on the Game Settings Button on the Game Table Options Tray. This selection will be applicable only till the end of the deal and will refresh to your default settings at the beginning of the next deal.
At Pokabunga.com, you have the option of declaring your pocket cards, in the event of a win against Folds. Simply select your desired settings in the Game Settings Page of your Account Section, or even select it for each deal.
- Click on the Hand History Icon on the Game Table, to view the details of the last Deal played.
- Dealer Chat in plain text recording is available in System Message. Available to all Active Players.
- This feature allows you to communicate with the other players at the table in real time.
- Below is the list most commonly used abbreviations
- NH – Nice hand
- NB – Nice Bet
- NC – Nice call
- GG – Good Game
- WP – Well Played
- BRB – Be Right Back
- CU – See You
- TY – Thank You, etc
- Please see our Section on Chat Etiquettes and Abuse Policy.
- Information regarding the Table Configuration and Deal Reference ID.
|½ Pot||-||50% of the pot size including side pots and uncalled bets|
|Pot (1x)||-||100% of pot including side pots and uncalled bets|
|2x Pot||-||200% of the pot including side pots and uncalled bets|
|All In||-||All in|